We know that blogging is a very powerful tool to earn online. But, to get the most from it there are somethings which really need to get followed strictly. So, i am sharing this article about Creating a successful blog for beginners By just following the simple steps and knowing the correct formula you can be a real master.
Before you think anything I recommend you to ask yourself a few things as:
- Why are you going to blog? Are you good at writing?
- What topic would you cover in your blog?
- Do you want to earn part time or full time?
- Do you have few hours (1-2 hrs) a day to spend for this task?
As you read those questions i hope you answered those question too. Here are my tips to help you convert more.
- Whatever you blog about but choose a topic of your interest which can be anything. Don’t panic that people will read it or not But write quality and unique content. Never try to copy others material thinking you are clever as you are really making a mistake there. If you don’t write well just practice one day you will get perfect.
- This is the most important thing to mention. Choose a topic of your interest and more search inGoogle. Try to be specific rather covering various topics. For example: Football blog rather Sports. Nepal mountain rather Nepal. This will enhance your quality. While choosing the domain name choose the relevant domain to your blog so that you can rank higher in Google. Use the main keyword of your blog in the domain name. Use the word cricket in your domain if you want a cricket blog. And so on for other blogs too.
- If you want to earn part time then a free blog (www.yourdomain.xxxxxx.com) would just be OK. But, if want to earn full time then i recommend using self-hosted service with a custom domain (www.yourdomain.com). It is easier to remember and sounds good too.
- I suggest you to manage about 1 to 2 hours a day so that you earn a real big sum. I think it would not be a tough task to manage that time.
I hope you liked this article. If you have any query please post it.